Easter 2020 is the perfect opportunity to take a few days off and enjoy a walk along the canals of Venice. Easter is actually one of the best times to visit the city.
Easter 2020 will be on April 12 and Venice welcomes visitors to celebrate the religious holiday with a rich program of traditional events.
There are plenty of things to do during the Easter holidays in Venice, but these are our favorites:
- Take a trip to Venice’s wonderful islands: Murano, Burano, and Torcello
- Go walking in Giudecca and enjoy a fabulous view of San Marco and the Zattere
- Climb the Scala del Bovolo and enjoy a splendid view over the rooftops of Venice
- Visit Ca' Rezzonico, the fabulous 18th-century Venetian museum
- Enjoy the first hints of the spring sun on the Venice Lido beach
Cheap Hotel in Venice for Easter 2020
If you are looking for a cheap hotel in Venice for Easter 2020, then you’re in the right place. Check out our prices and you will discover that your dream of taking the whole family to Venice for Easter is now possible. If you book with us directly, you will also receive a 10% discount and free breakfast. Hotel Cristallo is on the Lido of Venice, just a 2-minute walk from a Vaporetto stop that takes you directly to San Marco in 10 minutes.
Easter in Venice
Easter in Venice is no longer just a dream. With our special Easter offer, you get a 10% discount, free breakfast, and the possibility of arriving by car!